The Community Resource Connections Center (CRCC) is a new program that strives to connect individuals and families who are receiving services from Associated Ministries to needed resources in the community.
Allows clients access to:
- Associated Ministries’ direct service programs
- Assistance obtaining needed documents for stabilization such as identification cards, birth certificates, and social security cards
- Washington Connections benefit portal
– food stamps
– cash benefits
– medical assistance
– childcare subsidies
– long-term care services
– drug and alcohol treatment
– nutritional program
- Resource referrals through the Associated Ministries’ Community Resource Guide
Easily accessible information to locate:
food banks, emergency housing, counseling, medical facilities, free furniture & clothing and job training
Must already be a client of any program within Associated Ministries.
CRCC Office Hours
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Closed Wednesday.
*By Appointment Only
CRCC Contact Info
Klarissa Monteros 253-383-3056 ext. 132