Foster Care Crisis – How Can Your Faith Community Help?
Nearly 8,000 children in Washington are currently in foster care, resulting in a critical need for families that can provide safe, loving homes for youth who have experienced abuse and neglect. How can your faith community help?
Homes are urgently needed for foster children, especially:
- sibling group of three of more
- youth age 12 and older
- Native American, African American, Hispanic and other children of color
- infants to three-year-olds
- children who need behavioral and emotional support
- gay, lesbian, bi-sexual or transgender children
- children with significant medical needs
Learn how you can open your home to a child in your community. Call 888-KIDS-414 (888-543-7414) or visit www.fosteringtogether.org.
Download flyer here.