Raise Your Voice and Take Action to Help End Homelessness
When: Thursday, June 20th from 5-7 pm (light snacks provided)
Where: Oasis of Hope Center, 1937 South “G” St., Tacoma 98405
Download flyer here.
Who should attend the meeting?
- People of faith and good-will who have an open heart and a willing spirit to come together to learn, participate, and be involved in practical ways to address homelessness. We especially encourage attendance from those representing a specific faith community (the pastor or their appointed representative), as well as other interested individuals.
What will be achieved at the meeting?
- Attendees will be informed and educated regarding the background, context, and challenges related to the issue of homelessness.
- Attendees will gain a better understanding of effective interventions already underway to address homelessness.
- We will discuss potential projects and solutions that attendees can engage in as faith communities or individuals to positively impact homelessness.
- Attendees will walk away with at least one specific step they can take to help end homelessness, inspired by people who are actively involved in the journey.
If you have any questions about the CQM, please contact Sandy Windley at 253-426-1506 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we CAN impact the crisis of homelessness in our community.