Our 2022 and 2023 Project Homeless Connect events were a great success!
Services included dental and medical services, employers ready to hire, giveaways, Coordinated Entry staff to assist with housing, haircuts, free lunch, shuttle service, and more.
News media was at our June 2022 and January 2023 events. Check out what they had to say (see links below).
We are looking forward to hosting our next Project Homeless Connect event in April of 2024. Hope to see you there!
Our next event:
There will be so many valuable resources and services available to help our community members currently experiencing homelessness. Some of the services will be Coordinated Entry, medical services, giveaways, free lunch for clients, mobile units from DSHS and WA Dept of Licensing (ID cards) and so much more...
Date: April 11, 2024, 11am-3pm
Peace Lutheran Church
2106 S Cushman Ave
Tacoma, WA 98405
Volunteer registration open
Volunteers are crucial to the success of Project Homeless Connect. We need 80+ volunteers for each event. If you would like to volunteer, please click the volunteer button and complete the form. We hope you will be part of our goal to provide essential services to our community members experiencing homelessness, meeting them with respect, integrity, and caring. For more information, contact Michele Cotton, Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 253-426-1507.
Thank you for your desire to be a volunteer and vendor. Registration is currently open.
We would like to thank everyone for their continued support of Project Homeless Connect.
We will be providing services and resources such as housing assistance, immunizations, vendor resources, give-a-ways, snacks, etc.
We are looking forward to serving those who are experiencing homelessness during this event and will continue to post updates on our Facebook page and website.
Please call 211 housing assistance.
~ Project Homeless Connect staff
Vendor Registration is open
The focus of Project Homeless Connect is to connect the most vulnerable in our community with services that will assist them with stability.
- All vendors are REQUIRED to register for Project Homeless Connect online. No entry will be allowed at the event unless you register by the registration deadline. The vendor registration deadline is September 14th.
- Please provide your own table cloth, table décor and materials at your booth.
- Limited power and water will be available.
- Please provide your own organization banner or sign.
- We are expecting 150+ participants so please come prepared with your materials.
- All vendors are required to be set up by 10:30am and remain open until 3:00pm.