Want to learn more about how you can impact homelessness? Attend the CQM!
Homelessness is a crisis in our community; we need each other in order to effectively address this urgent issue. Please join us for Associated Ministries’ next Community Quarterly Meeting (CQM) on homelessness. This is a free event but registration is requested – click here:
When: Thursday, September 20th from 5-7 pm (light snacks provided)
Where: Shiloh Baptist Church, 1211 South I Street, Tacoma
This is the most important CQM we’ve held to date; please make every effort to attend. We believe you will leave inspired by people who are actively involved in the journey to end homelessness. Special guests include:
- Clayton Aldern, Pierce County Human Services, Community Services Programs – Homeless Programs Unit
- Joey Ager, Community Organizer
Who should attend the meeting?
- People of faith and good-will who have an open heart and a willing spirit to come together to learn, participate, and be involved in practical ways to address homelessness. We especially encourage attendance from those representing a specific faith community (the pastor or their appointed representative), as well as other interested individuals.
What will be achieved at the meeting?
- Attendees will be informed and educated regarding the background, context, and challenges related to the issue of homelessness.
- Attendees will gain a better understanding of effective interventions already underway to address homelessness.
- We will discuss potential projects and solutions that attendees can engage in as faith communities or individuals to positively impact homelessness.
- Attendees will walk away with at least one specific step they can take to help end homelessness, inspired by people who are actively involved in the journey.